The Metropolitan Intercity Railway Company (hereinafter "the Company"), operator of the Tsukuba Express, has established its general policy on the protection of personal information as set out below on the basis of its understanding that properly handling the personal information you have provided is a key social responsibility. In accordance with this policy, the Company will make every effort to protect it.
- 1.At the Company, all officers employees understand the significance of protecting your personal information and will observe laws, ordinances and norms concerning privacy protection. The Company will continuously review its management system and make other efforts to constantly improve it.
- 2.The Company will acquire your personal information in a lawful and fair manner and communicate or publish the purposes of use of such information unless otherwise stipulated by laws, ordinances or prefectural or municipal ordinances to use it within the scope of the purposes of use.
- 3.The Company will implement appropriate measures for securely managing your personal information to keep it accurate and up-to-date and to prevent it from being leaked, lost or falsified.
- 4.The Company will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the purposes of use or offer it to any third party without your consent, except where it is required by any law or regulation.
- 5.The Company will properly respond to any claim submitted in an appropriate manner from any due claimant for the disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, or other requests concerning your personal information in accordance with the procedures stipulated in laws, ordinances, internal rules and equivalents.